Louvre Doors & Doorsets
- Excellent airflow characteristics.
- Aesthetically pleasing.
- Complements Sunray’s Stackable.
- Ideal for transformer, plant/generator rooms, refuse stores.
- Powder coated as an option.
- Anti-vermin mesh or black on rear.
- Strong fully welded construction.
- Maintenance free lift off hinge system.
- A wide range of robust locking devices available.
- Choice of frame profiles.
- Louvre Doorsets can be manufactured as single, leaf-and-a-half, double or multi-leaf with side panels and/or over panels.
100 x 50 x 3mm rectangular hollow section to head and jambs with 100 x 10mm flat threshold and lugs for M10 sleeve anchors (supplied).
All welded/fully demountable construction.
Alternative frame profiles available (see drawings opposite).
Hinge parts welded to frame and door leaf.
Louvre blades welded into a 50mm x 40mm x 5mm steel angle section framing.
Louvre blades formed to profile shown at bottom of page.
Standard blade thickness is 2.5mm.
Pitch is 50mm.
Zinc phosphate primer as standard or there is the option of a wide selection of powder coated colours from our own factory powder coating facility.
Approximately 50% free air.
Powder coated finish.
Blanking to rear in lieu of anti-vermin mesh.
Internal multi-point panic bar with Sunray 6000 with hasp & staple to the outside.
Frame fixing details
Alternative frame profiles
Louvred Doors Dimensions and Weights
لتنزيل دليل التركيب والتشغيل&والصيانة الخاص بنا انقر فوق هذا الرابط