SR3 ExcluDoor® 3
Steel security doors certified by LPCB to LPS 1175 Issue 7 Level SR3.
ExcluDoor® 3 single doorset
ExcluDoor® 3 double doorset.
The ExcluDoor® 3 is range of single, leaf-and-a-half and double leaf high security steel doorsets is available with a wide variety of locking options suitable for personnel access as well as panic exit and emergency escape.
- Large range of locking options available across the range of single, leaf-and-a-half and double leaf doorsets.
- Police Preferred Specification.
- Manufactured from electro-zinc coated steel increased corrosion resistance.
- Tough recess stainless steel hinges with anti-crushing fixing and independent dog bolts.
- 2.5mm thick anti-lever cover strip to closing edge of door leaf.
- The ExcluDoor® 3 is approved for UK government use. For details contact CPNI.
Material: 2.5mm/1.5mm electro-zinc coated steel attack face dependant on model with 1.5mm inner face.
Size: 43-44mm thick composite door leaf with 2.5mm thick anti-lever cover strip to closing edge.
Weight: Approximately 50kg per square metre.
Material: 1.5mm electro-zinc coated steel (2.5mm/ 1.5mm hinge jamb depending on model).
Profile: Single rebated 45mm x 100mm.
Reinforcing: At hinges, lock keeps and fixing points.
A wide range of locks and panic furniture is available, including high security locking from ASSA or Surelock McGill.
Many optional extras are available including external
‘D’ pull handles, lever handles, ring pull, weather/smoke seal, kick and push plates, overhead door closers, heavy duty door stays, alarm contacts.
Structural Opening Sizes
Installation and O&M guide can be viewed by downloading the PDF.