This is the most diverse product within the portfolio with options on Frames, Hinges, Locking, Vision, Solid or Louvered Panels and virtually any colour choice.
Leaf-and-a-half doorset fitted with pull handles and a single vision panel.
Single doorset with vision panel and ventilated panel options.
They represent unparalleled value and are a cost-effective Steel Door Solution with single, leaf-and-a-half and double leaf door options. Suitable for virtually any commercial or residential application they have a Fire rating from 4-6 hours dependent upon the door type.
Rubbish bin stores
- A variety of options to suit practically any situation.
- Strong, lightweight and durable.
- A wide variety of locking options.
- Available in a wide range of sizes.
- Single leaf doors fire rated up to 6 hours.
- Double leaf doors fire rated up to 4 hours.
- Available with vision panels and louvres.
- A wide range of threshold styles.
- A choice of flush fitted, lipped or double lipped astragal leaves available at no extra charge.
- Available as plain, tongue and groove, georgian panels or embossed depending on aesthetic requirements.
- Primer finish as standard for on site painting.
- A wide selection of powder coat colours are available.
All designs are available as single, leaf-and-a-half and double leaf doorsets and can be manufactured to fit any structural opening.
A wide range of locks and panic furniture are available. Leaf-and-a- half and double doors are fitted with top and bottom flush bolts to the passive leaf as standard.
Dog bolt hinges, weather board, weather canopy, weather seals, kickplates, pull handles, push plates, door closers, door stays and spyholes. Other options are available upon request.
Depending on the size and weight, doors are supplied with 3, 4 or 5 stainless steel ball bearing butt hinges.
Single doorsets are certified for 6 hours and double doorsets certified for 4 hours. Fire doors are tested to BS476 part 20 and BS476 part 22.
Louvre and vision panels
Louvre and vision panels are available in a variety of sizes and positions and can be manufactured to customers requirements.
Material: 1.6 or 2.0 Zintec steel.
Profile: Single or double rebated profile. In welded or demountable form, reinforced and fitted fixing plates. Depth of frame can be varied to suit any brick, block or steel work.
Material: 1.6mm or 2.0mm Zintec steel double skinned with interlocking seams, reinforced vertically with interlocking channels and horizontally with tubes to prevent twisting. Honeycomb core as standard. Rockwool available on request.
Size: 45mm standard thickness. Other thicknesses are available on request.
Structural opening sizes (mm)
Installation and O&M guide can be viewed by downloading the PDF.