Colour Charts & Powder Coating
Please note that the colours depicted are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browser settings and pearl or metallic colours cannot be shown adequately. The finished colour, therefore, may not be as shown here.
Standard RAL Colours
- Save expensive on site labour costs on hand painting.
- Have the benefit of ‘last minute fixing’ giving you better control of build programs, schedules and reduction in expensive site time by us having full in-house control of manufacture, painting, delivery and installation.
- Benefit from our own in-house paint plant, giving total quality control.
- Have the reassurance of a fully controlled paint application procedure involving chemical surface de-grease and pre-treatment, special powder compatible primer, followed by powder top coat which is temperature controlled oven cured.
- Be assured of having a smooth and consistent powder coat surface finish that compliments the quality workmanship of our door sets, not a streaky inconsistent hand brush finish.
- Have a ‘one stop shop’ to deal with your project from enquiry to handover through our dedicated sales, project management, manufacturing, finishing and installation teams.
Powder coating maintenance and repair guide
Security, Industrial, Fire, Commercial & Louvre Doors: Putting Engineering First
At Sunray, we are leading designers, manufacturers and installers of steel doorsets and louvre products, suitable for a variety of applications. We provide high quality and comprehensive steel door products to companies across the UK; all of which are designed and manufactured at our site in Ashford, Kent.
Through our comprehensive steel door production facility, we manufacture a wide range of products: from ventilated doors, louvred doorsets, grilles and fire doors for commercial and industrial applications, through to a variety of certified security doors, window grilles and security louvres.
With a variety of vision and ventilated panels, powder-coating and locking options available across our product range; Sunray doors provide an unrivalled level of flexibility in terms of functionality and design.
Our market-leading range of security doors, grilles and louvres have been third-party tested and certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) to Loss Prevention Standards (LPS) 1175 Issue 7, from levels 1-6. Designed to provide extremely high levels of intruder resistance; our security range is ideal for sites where asset protection is of paramount importance.
At Sunray, we recognise that every project is different, and we pride ourselves on working with our customers to provide high quality, flexible solutions that they can trust. Through our bespoke design service, we create physical solutions that respond to specific project needs, and help to overcome site or building constraints.