This service provides assurance that our customers can:
- Be secure in the knowledge that the work is carried out by our own qualified and authorised factory skilled operatives, not sub-contractors.
- All our procedures are audited and our installation process is approved and certified by the LPCB/BRE to LPS 1271 for security doors (Click here for certificate)
- Have the benefit of ‘last minute fixing’ giving you better control of build programs, schedules and reduction in expensive site time by us having full in-house control of manufacture, delivery and installation.
- Have the reassurance of a full factory support and back-up service.
- Be assured of having an installation that complements the quality workmanship of our doorsets as every installation is the subject of a rigorous site survey.
- Have a ‘one stop shop’ to deal with your project from enquiry to handover through our dedicated sales, project management, manufacturing and installation teams.
- Personal installation service
- Please download the Contracts Data Pack for further information about our staff and procedures.
We are pleased to advise that we have also introduced our powder coating service to compliment this installation service – please refer to separate brochure for more details.