SR6 ExcluDoor® 6
ExcluDoor® 6 single doorset
ExcluDoor® 6 double doorset.
- The only company able to offer this security rating on steel doors with a single point lock on single and double leaf doorsets.
- Electro-zinc coated steel for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Police Preferred Specification.
- Tough recessed stainless steel hinges with anti-crushing fixing and independent dog bolts.
- Anti-lever cover strip to closing edge of door leaf.
- The only company to offer this level of security with the option of ExcluGlass® 6 vision panel.
- The ExcluDoor® 6 range of security doorsets are available with a number of locking options.
- Key driven
- A range of compatible cylinders are available.
Material: 1.5mm electro-zinc coated steel steel.
Profile: Single rebated 45mm x 100mm.
Reinforcing: At hinges, lock keeps and fixing points.
Door leaf construction
Material: 1.5mm electro-zinc coated steel incorporating additional internal drill resistant protection plate to attack face.
Size: 45mm thick composite door leaf with anti-lever cover plate to closing edge.
Weight: Approximately 90kg per square metre.
Hinges: Minimum of 4 Stainless Steel hinges tested to EN1935: 2002 Grade 13, endurance tested to over 2 million cycles, recessed into door leaf.
Independent hardened steel hooked dog bolts with reinforced anti-crush fixing are also incorporated with the hinge jamb assembly.
One coat of grey etch primer as standard for on-site finishing or there is the option of a wide selection of powder coated colours from our own factory powder coating facility.
Optional extras are available including external lever handles, weather/smoke seal, kick and push plates, alarm contacts and electronic lock status monitoring.
Thermal performance assessment
The U-value for a standard ExcluDoor® 5 door was calculated to be 2.799 W/m2K. When fitted with a vision panel the U-value was measured at 3.274 W/m2K.
Structural opening sizes (mm)
Product certification details can be viewed by downloading the PDF.
Installation and O&M guide can be viewed by downloading the PDF.