SR5 ExcluDoor® 5
Steel security doors certified by LPCB to LPS 1175 Issue 7 Level 5.
ExcluDoor® 5 single SR5 doorset with vison and ventilated panel.
ExcluDoor® 5 SR5 double doorset with vision panel and lower ventilated panels.
A wide range of single, leaf-and-a-half and double leaf SR5 security doorsets available with a selection of additions and locking options.
- Steel doorsets available with either single point lock or multi-point locking option with LPS 1175 Security Rating 5.
- Available as a single leaf, double leaf or unequal double leaf doorset.
- Manufactured from electro-zinc coated steel for increased corrosion resistance.
- Tough recessed stainless steel hinges with anti-crushing fixing and independent hooked dog bolts.
- Police Preferred Specification.
- Anti-lever cover strip to closing edge of door leaf.
- The passive leaf of double-leaf doorsets is fitted as standard with top and bottom barrel bolts equipped with the facility for a padlock or anti-tamper indicator.
- The ExcluDoor® 5 is approved for UK Government use. For details contact CPNI.
Door leaf construction
Material: 1.5mm Electro-zinc coated steel incorporating an additional steel protection plate to attack face.
Size: 45mm thick composite door leaf with anti-lever cover plate to closing edge.
Weight: Approximately 70kg per square metre.
Material: 1.5mm electro-zinc steel.
Profile: Single rebated 45mm x 100mm.
Reinforcing: At hinges, lock keeps and fixing points.
A wide range of internal and external locking options are available without infringing the SR5 certification, including a single point locking device, emergency escape, key driven and electronic or mechanical access control systems.
Standard supply is with one coat of grey etch primer for on-site finishing or finished with powder coated colours from our own factory facility.
Minimum of 3 Stainless Steel hinges tested to EN1935: 2002 Grade 13, endurance tested to over 2 million cycles, recessed into door leaf.
Independent steel hooked dog bolts with reinforced anti-crush fixing.
Thermal performance assessment
The U-value for a standard ExcluDoor® 5 door was calculated to be 2.799 W/m2K. When fitted with a vision panel the U-value was measured at 3.274 W/m2K.
Using high security single and multi-point locking from Surelock McGill and Mico, a wide range of locks and emergency exit furniture is available and certified to LPS 1175 Issue 7 Security Rating level 5.
The ExcluDoor® 5 can be fitted with Sunray’s ExcluGlass® 5 vision panel and the ExcluVent® 5 ventilated panel without compromising the security level or the door. These items can be used in combination.
Extra options include external lever handles, weather/smoke seal kick and push plates, overhead door closers, heavy duty door stays, alarm contacts and electronic lock status monitoring system.
Structural opening sizes (mm)
Product certification details can be viewed by downloading the PDF.
Installation and O&M guide can be viewed by downloading the PDF.
SR5 Door Photo Gallery