SR2 & SR3 ExcluLouvre® Door 2 & 3
- Available with SR2 and SR3 security rating to LPS 1175 Issue 7.
- Available as single, leaf-and-a-half or double leaf doorsets.
- 3 point locking.
- Assembly height up to 2.4 metres.
- Hooked security dog bolts.
- Can be paint primed or powder coated.
- Anti-vermin mesh to rear.
- Approximately 42% free air (subject to blanking requirements).
- Maintenance free lift off hinge system.
- Complements Sunray’s ExcluLouvre® 2 and 3 security rated louvre panels.
- Padlockable hasp and staple to front face.
- Fully welded or demountable framework.
- 100 x 50mm box frame around with 100 x 10mm threshold.
Louvre blades welded into a 50 x 40 x 5mm steel angle section framing.
Louvre blades formed to profile.
Standard blade thickness is 2.5mm. Pitch is 50mm.
100 x 50 x 3mm rectangular hollow section to head and jambs with
100 x 10mm flat threshold and lugs for M12 sleeve anchors (supplied).
All welded or fully demountable construction.
Hinge parts welded to frame and door leaf.
Approximately 42% free air.
Sunray’s unique spring loaded barrel bolts fitted to passive leaf as standard.
A minimum of two heavy duty lift off hinges per leaf.
Multi-point locking with padlockable hasp and staple or external cylinder guard options.
Powder coated finish.
Blanking to rear in lieu of anti-vermin mesh.
Zinc phosphate primer as standard or there is the option of a wide selection of powder coated colours from our own factory powder coating facility.
Structural opening sizes (mm)
Product certification details can be viewed by downloading the PDF.
Installation and O&M guide can be viewed by downloading the PDF.