Fire Rated ExcluDoor® 3 & ExcluDoor® 4
A selection of our doors have been tested in accordance with BS EN 634-1: 2008 and LPS1056: Issue 6.1, and have achieved 4 hour fire rating.
- Comprehensive range of locking options across both single and double leaf doorsets.
- Steel doorsets available with fixed, removable or hinged overpanels.
- All doors hung on stainless steel hinges.
- Heavy duty barrel bolts fitted as standard to all double door sets.
- Manufactured from Electro-Zinc coated steel for increased corrosion resistance.
- Police Preferred Specification.
- 45mm composite door leaves with incorporated anti-lever lip to closing edge.
- Single rebate threshold (welded to frame) providing rigid and strengthened frame set.
- Available in a wide range of powder coatings to BS or RAL colours.
Frame: Welded construction. Material: 1.5mm Zintec steel.
Profile: Single rebated 38mm x 100mm.
Reinforcing: At all hinges, lock keeps and fixing points.
Door Leaf Construction
Material: 1.5mm Zintec attack face with 1.5mm inner face. Double leafs are internally protected with sheets and reinforced with anti-crush plates and strengthening brackets.
Size: 45mm thick composite door leaf with incorporated astragal lip to closing edge.
Weight: Approximately 40 kg per square metre (depending on model).
High security locking options from Nemef and Zero and panic furniture from Exidor are available for single, leaf-and-a-half and double lead doorsets. Heavy duty barrel bolts are fitted as standard to the passive leaf of double doorsets.
- Emergency escape
- Panic escape
- Key driven
Doorsets can be supplied with rated overpanels. These can be either fixed, removable or hinged overpanels.
Single: hung on 4” x 3” stainless steel hinges with a minimum of 4 per leaf.
Double: hung on 4” x 3” stainless steel hinges with a minimum of 4 per leaf with top and bottom heavy-duty barrel bolts as standard on passive leaf.
One coat of grey etch primer as standard for on-site finishing or there is the option of a wide selection of powder coated colours from our own factory powder coating facility.
Single rebate threshold
Material: 1.5mm Zintec steel
Profile: Low level with stop threshold (welded to frame) – most common and suitable threshold for a range of applications.