SR3 ExcluDoor® 3 Mk3 FR
ExcluDoor® 3 Mk3 FR with fire-rated vision panel.
- Large range of locking options available across the range of single and double lead doorsets.
- Four hour fire rating.
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 1634-1: 2008 and LP1056: Issue 7.
- Available as single leaf, double leaf or un-equal double leaf doorset.
- Police Preferred Specification.
- Manufactured from Electro-Zinc coated steel for increased corrosion resistance.
- Tough recessed stainless steel hinges with anti-crushing fixing.
- Independent hooked dog bolts at top and bottom of door leaf.
- Anti-lever cover plate to closing edge of door leaf.
Material: 1.5mm electro-zinc coated steel.
Profile: Single rebated 45mm x 100mm.
Reinforcing: At hinges, lock keeps and fixing points.
Material: 1.5mm electro-zinc coated steel incorporating an additional internal drill resistant steel protection plate in attack face.
Size: 45mm thick composite door leaf with an anti-lever cover plate to closing edge of door leaf.
Weight: Approximately 60kg per square metre.
- Panic escape push bars
- Emergency escape
- Access control
- Key driven
High security slimline multi-point locking from Surelock McGill with a range of certified locks and emergency escape furniture.
- ExcluGlass® 4 vision panel with both one and two hour fire rating, in compliance with BS EN 1634, can be fitted.
- Many optional extras are available including external ‘D’ pull handles, lever handles, ring pull, weather/smoke seal, kick and push plates, overhead door closers, heavy duty door stays, alarm contacts and electronic lock status monitoring.
Structural Opening Sizes (mm)
Product certification details can be viewed by downloading the PDF.
Installation and O&M guide can be viewed by downloading the PDF.