SR3 ExcluDoor® 3
Steel security doors certified to LPS 1175 Issue 7 Level 3.
SR3 ExcluDoor® 3 Mk 3 FR with emergency escape option with push pad.
ExcluDoor® 3 SR3 double doorset.
A comprehensive range of single, leaf-and-a-half and double leaf SR3 security doorsets available with a wide selection of additions and locking options.
- Available as single leaf, leaf-and-a-half and double leaf doorsets.
- Police Preferred Specification.
- Steel doors manufactured from electro-zinc coated steel as standard or from Aluzinc for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Tough recessed stainless steel hinges with anti-crushing fixing and independent dog bolts.
- Independent hooked dog bolts at top and bottom of door leaf.
- Anti-lever cover plate to closing edge of door leaf.
- Panic escape push bars
- Emergency escape
- Access control
- Key driven
The passive leaf of double leaf doorsets are fitted as standard with Sunray’s unique spring-loaded barrel bolts incorporating anti-tamper and padlockable facilities. Alternatively integral bolts can be fitted which have to be locked secure before the active leaf will close.
3, 4, 5 or 6 stainless steel hinges (dependant upon door height) tested to EN1935: 2002 Grade 13, endurance tested to over 2,000,000 cycles, recessed into door leaf.
One coat of grey etch primer as standard for on-site finishing or there is the option of a wide selection of powder coated colours from our own factory powder coating facility.
Thermal performance assessment
The U-value for a standard ExcluDoor® 3 door was calculated to be 2.799 W/m2K. When fitted with a vision panel the U-value was measured at 3.274 W/m2K.
Product certification details can be viewed by downloading the PDF.
Installation and O&M guide can be viewed by downloading the PDF.