SR4 ExcluDoor® 4 Range – Common Features
Steel security doors certified to LPS 1175 Issue 7 Level SR4.
ExecDoor® 4 single doorset with fire rated vision panel.
ExecDoor® 4 double doorset.
A comprehensive range of single, leaf-and-a-half and double leaf, security doorsets available with a wide selection of additions and locking options.
Banks and building societies
High value retail outlets
Strategic utility buildings
- Steel doorsets available with a large range of locking options with an LPS 1175 Issue 7 Security Rating 4 including single and multi-point lock on single and double leaf doorsets.
- Maximum corrosion resistance is achieved by manufacturing from electro-zinc coated steel as standard or Aluzinc.
- Available as single leaf, double leaf or un-equal double leaf doorsets.
- Tough recessed stainless steel hinges with anti-crushing fixing and independent dog bolts.
- Anti-lever cover strip to closing edge of door leaf.
- Panic escape push bars
- Emergency escape
- Access control
- Key driven
The passive leaf of double leaf doorsets are fitted as standard with top and bottom barrel bolts equipped with the facility for padlock or anti-tamper indicator. Alternatively integral bolts can be fitted which have to be locked secure before the active leaf will close.
3, 4, 5 or 6 stainless steel hinges (dependant upon door height) tested to EN1935: 2002 Grade 13, recessed into door leaf with reinforced anti-crush fixing.
One coat of grey etch primer as standard for on-site finishing or there is the option of a wide selection of powder coated colours from our own factory powder coating facility.
Many optional extras are available including lever handles, weather/smoke seal, kick and push plates, overhead door closers, alarm contacts and electronic lock status monitoring. Individual models have additional options.
Thermal performance assessment
The U-value for a standard ExcluDoor® 4 door was calculated to be 2.799 W/m2K. When fitted with a vision panel the U-value was measured at 3.274 W/m2K.
Product certification details can be viewed by downloading the PDF.
Installation and O&M guide can be viewed by downloading the PDF.
<p style="text-align: center;">