SR2 & SR3 ExcluWall®
Steel security louvre system and door combination, certified by LPCB to LPS 1175 Issue 7 Levels SR2 and SR3.
ExcluWall® with integrated ExcluDoor®.
ExcluWall® with ExcluLouvre® door.
A unique LPCB security rated stackable louvre system and door combination, bespoke designed to combine strength and flexibility with excellent airflow characteristics.
- Available with SR2 & SR3 security rating to LPS 1175 Issue 7.
- Incorporates Sunray’s ExcluLouvre® SR2 & SR3 security rated louvres with Sunray’s ExcluLouvre® Door SR2 & SR3, ExecDoor®2 and ExcluDoor® SR3 security rated doorsets.
- Modular lightweight louvre panel sections with unique interlocking system.
- Assembly height up to 5 metres* and spanning an unlimited width.
- High visual impact.
- Anti-vermin mesh to rear.
- Fully welded or demountable framework.
- Sits within 100 x 50mm box frame.
- Louvre panel blades welded into a formed side member.
- No visible horizontal joins to louvre panels*.
- Front face fixed top louvre panel.
* Assembly/sections may be bolted together to fit structure.
Flanged or non-flanged louvre panel options available.
Approximately 42% free air.
- Powder coated finish.
- Demountable frame.
- Blanking to rear in lieu of anti-vermin mesh.
- Flanged front to louvre panels.
Zinc phosphate primer as standard. Alternatively, a wide selection of powder coated colours from our own factory powder coating facility are available.
- Modular, lightweight, stackable louvre panels with unique interlocking system.
- Standard blade thickness is 2.5mm.
- Pitch is 50mm.
- ExcluWall® can incorporate Sunray’s ExcluLouvre® Door SR2 & SR3, ExecDoor®2 and ExcluDoor® SR3 security rated doorsets.
- Doorsets available as single, leaf-and-a-half or double leaf.
- Wide range of locking options available.
- Please refer to ExcluLouvre® Door SR2 & SR3, ExecDoor®2and ExcluDoor® SR3 pages for details of the full doorset options available.
Product certification details can be viewed by downloading the PDF.
Installation and O&M guide can be viewed by downloading the PDF.